Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Kauai Vacation

Okay, I know we just moved buuut Garrit and I have decided that we're moving again - TO KAUAI!!!

Sigh. Not really. Maybe in our dreams. We just got back and we're already planning our next trip. It was a BLAST! Grandpa Mathews took us and the whole Mathews family.

Here are some photos:

6 comments:

zippy said...

We LOVED Kauai too! Can't wait to go back some day...to live there would be a dream, but if only to vist, I'll take it!

Kim Dubois said...

You guys are SO cute and I am SO jealous.

Jessica said...

Did I see an extra girl in those pics? Did Ben get married?

Leah said...

Jess! Ben got married last December!!! Where have you been? Colorado?

Katie Fish said...

What?? Ben got married?? I didn't know that!! Did I? Anyway, crazy! I'm so jealous you got to go to Hawaii. And I am happy for you being able to go...even if it did take away any chance of us getting together before I left the state. When you go next, do you want to bring us with you? :) Well, I loved the pics! Now I want to see pics of your new place!

Sarah said...

Who's that transient in the pool with Emily, Todd and Drew?