In the 3 years that we have been married, Garrit has sported almost every hair/facial hair style imaginable. Luckily, I don't really care... it's kinda fun. He's very creative. I'm just sorry that I don't have photos to capture every style. However, I do have a few to document "The Many Hairstyles of my Handsomely Hirsute Husband".
Hmmmm.
4 comments:
I'm old fashion I think....I still like the clean cut. He has had lots of different styles hasn't he? The Jacobson's and all that thick curly hair....I guess they can do it so why not huh? Cute post!
Great post Leah! So when was that pic of you with short blonde hair taken? Recently? Or did I miss that whole phase?
Ok, so that last comment that Lee and Sharon posted, is actually Kristi Parker, I didn't realize I was (and still am) logged in as my mom... sorry
hey leah here is my blog. tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com. wow had no idea garrit had so many styles. cute! keep in touch it was good seeing you today.
Post a Comment