Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Updates

I was talking to Kristy Jayne this morning and she reminded me that I STILL hadn't posted picts of the new floor and kitchen island. So, here they are:









The island now has a bar and barstools. I'll post a more recent picture as soon as I get my camera fixed!!!

I hate that black rug so I moved it to the garage. Eventually I'd love to get this white flokati rug. Isn't it beautiful? My birthday is January 15th which gives you all nine months to save up. Just kidding.

Anyway, the place is still a work in progress but it's getting better!

14 comments:

Amie Steele said...

You have done a total transformation on that house! I can't believe how good it looks, you are so very talented! Looks like it is straight out of a magazine! And I love that rug....that would look amazing in there! ....pssst, Garrit, mothers day is next month!! Love you guys! Give Drew a big smooch from Auntie Amie!

Janae said...

Oh wow your house is so dang cute!

lindsy said...

Wow Leah, the house looks great!!! I'm coming out to Utah in August for a visit and I'd love to come and see it in person. Too cute!

Jessica said...

Very very awesome house. I love the decorating.

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT!! That makes me want to rip up our carpet right now and refinish our wood floors.

Maybe I should wait until after the yard isn't a total construction zone...

Allison said...

Way cute! It look like I'm looking at the Ikea catalog! I bet it looks even better in person! LOVE it!

Kim Dubois said...

Hey, what? No more red in the front room? But I already painted my walls blue and got some red stuff for accents. Now I'll have to take it all back and get zebra stuff. It looks incredible!

Camille said...

I love your front room. It looks awesome. You should come help me decorate our parade house this year!!

zippy said...

Amazing transformation! Any tips you want to pass along? : ) You have such a nice sense of style!! Thanks for sharing and giving us a peek at your beautiful home!

Tiffany Johnson said...

It really does look great Leah! We'll have to bring Hailey out to see Drew and hang out!

Unknown said...

Hi Leah,

Love what you've done to the front room. Everything looks great. Think I agree with you to ditch the red in the kitchen. Change the curtains to white. and just keep everything zebra tones. Anyway, you guys have done an amazing job! Love, Mom

EatRunWorkPlay said...

who did your floors? I love it!

Marlo said...

Wow!!! Your house looks amazing. Will you come and decorate mine for me? Please!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Leah the new floor looks so amazing! Your living room looks like something out of a magazine. You did such a good job with it. I can't wait to see it in person.