When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
Aww...you guys are so cute! I LOVE the pics of Drew and Garrit on the bike, and the one of Drew knocking you guys out. That was hillarious! And Jamba? LOVE it!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun on Thanksgiving! Don't you just love being around lots of family during the holidays? It's the best!
Fun pics! It was fun to see everyone this weekend!
I liked the one of drew punching you guys too- that way funny. and the one of dad and todd. you got some really cute ones of the family. good job!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aww...you guys are so cute! I LOVE the pics of Drew and Garrit on the bike, and the one of Drew knocking you guys out. That was hillarious! And Jamba? LOVE it!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun on Thanksgiving! Don't you just love being around lots of family during the holidays? It's the best!
Fun pics! It was fun to see everyone this weekend!
I liked the one of drew punching you guys too- that way funny. and the one of dad and todd. you got some really cute ones of the family. good job!
Post a Comment