Thursday, November 5, 2009

Caffine Please

Last night was a typical night at the Jacobson's.

I finally crawled into bed at 11 pm.
Drew woke up crying at midnight.
Then Lily wanted to eat at 1 am.
Drew cried for 15 minutes again at 3 am.
And Lily was hungry again at 4.
And Drew wanted hot chocolate at 7.
And then Lily wanted to eat again.
Garrit woke me up to say good bye at 7:30.
And Drew got up for the day at 8... and insisted that I play cars with him.
So I did.

And somehow I manage to make through the day without coffee. How do I do it? I am amazing :)

8 comments:

Bingham fam said...

BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPER MOM!!! Sorry about the sleepless nights that always is hard, but maybe you'll get a nap today! HERE's HOPING!!!

The Mathews Family said...

I feel your pain - one day we will sleep again...

Laura

Dionne said...

Leah! Oh my gosh, I haven't looked at your blog since we've moved, I think! And you've had the baby!! She is beautiful. Sorry about your sleepless nights. It can only get better, right?? I love your new kitchen- it looks completely different in a good way. I'd like to think I can take credit for the new countertops. That's all I remember suggesting . . . Tell Garritt HI from us, too.

Mary Kalree said...

I'm so glad to know I am not the only one whose older child wakes up as much as the baby. I dream of sleeping 8 hours in a row. But I know it is just a dream.

The Fallon Schank's said...

You're amazing (and young and beautiful!)

Unknown said...

Remember when you were little, and woke up at 2:00 a.m. and I was still awake, folding clothes? You were so sleepy, you hit your head on the chairs that I had out actubg as a folding table, then I had to rush you to emergency to get stitches. . . But, you were so good, you didn't get any blood on the clean clothes! What a good girl!

Shana said...

You ARE amazing. :) And it's okay....it will get better eventually....I have 2 or 3 nights a week where my kids all sleep....you'll get there...and in the meantime, (well, give me a week), but totally call me if you need a nap! I will take your cute kiddos!

carly said...

and i thought 1 was hard! i'm going to visit you this week. please don't clean. please. i beg of you. if i come to your house looking all perfect i will feel sorry for myself and my house for the rest of my life. you don't want to do that to me do you?