I talk in my sleep. (So Garrit tells me.) And sometimes I say some pretty interesting things.
According to Garrit, last night I bolted up out of bed, threw my arms out, and started yelling, "WAIT! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"
And then I went back to sleep.
It really freaked him out.
What is the weirdest thing you've done in your sleep?
5 comments:
Not me but Kris... first night married in our own room he jumped up into the corner of the bed calling me to him, "Hurry get over here, they are coming after you!" when I asked him what was coming he said "rats, mice hundreds of them!" I told him to go back to bed he is dreaming...
Then after basic I drove out to see him, we were in our own hotel room, it was almost 5 am, and hugged me and told me to " hurry and get dressed the boys will be back soon"
hahaha... I love this. I too used to wake up to Jenny telling me crazy stories about what I did and said in my sleep. Either I've grown out of it or Bryson is a super heavy sleeper. This made me laugh!
when I was on a vacation at like age 10 I guess I woke up and started swearing at my sister Amber--I have interesting stories about me and sleep talking. (dave doesn't tell me much anymore because I think it happens often- not the swearing-but yes the talking in my sleep) ha
One night, when we had been married only a couple of months, Megan all of a sudden let out a blood curdling scream at the top of her lungs, then immediately went back to sleep. I almost wet myself it scared me so bad.
Oh, I have a good one. When Skye and I shared a room in the upstairs hizzie she went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when she came back I was laughing in my sleep. She asked if I was awake and I laughed, saying, "Skye's on crazy pills" and continued sleeping. When she told me about it the next day, I didn't remember. Poor Skye. I dissed her in my sleep. Haha.
Post a Comment