Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's a Girl to Do?

I.want.to.move.to.California.

A lot.

I don't mind the crazy people.

I don't mind the traffic.

And I don't mind downsizing.

I want to be near Mommy and Dad.

I want the sun.

And I want the beach.




And I want Trader Joes.

But... Alas...

My husband loves it here.

And there are no jobs there.

So...

We'll just keep visiting every 6 weeks.

You don't mind, do you Mom???

5 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

If you're in love, you can live any where...even in Fallon! :)

Allison said...

I love having you up the street... in CA would be too far!

Katie Fish said...

Amen! Although I love Colorado...I will always love California just a little more. :)

Amie Steele said...

No....stay here:) We don't see ya enough with you an hour away:) Drew was so cute yesterday, and it was fun to have him for a few hours:)

Unknown said...

I love my children.

I love my grandchildren.

I also love California.

COME as often as possible.