Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going Fishetarian

I can't eat chicken anymore; I love my chickens too much.



And I feel bad eating turkey too... since they're so closely related to chickens.

I haven't been able to eat beef since I ate (almost) a whole cow last summer.

And I hardly ever eat bacon... because pigs are just so darn cute.

(Awww... Wilber... Sigh.)

So the only thing left to eat is fish, right?



But seriously...

I'm (almost) a vegetarian lately.

Especially after reading this book.



My husband keeps calling me a hippie. (Which is like a swear word where he comes from.) But I haven't missed eating meat one bit.

You should try it.

2 comments:

LauraBro said...

haha love your posts Leah-you have such a funny fun style of writing. just to help along your less meat journey--have you read the "China Study"?! "Eat to Live" is my favorite too :)

Jessica said...

I'm excited to read this. You should also check out "animal Vegetable Miracle" and "In Defense of Food". Then Garrit will really call you a hippie!