I don't know how I missed all these posts but you are quite the woman. Way to go on the Natural birth. Glad I didn't do it that way with my ten pounder and all. Owen is cute as can me and chubby like all the babies, but I am pretty sure Bridger is still fatter. He weighed 16lbs80z at the 2 month appointment. Lily is a little mini you with her glasses and all!!! Love you hope all is well.
3 comments:
So adorable!
I love this picture! She's the best.
I don't know how I missed all these posts but you are quite the woman. Way to go on the Natural birth. Glad I didn't do it that way with my ten pounder and all. Owen is cute as can me and chubby like all the babies, but I am pretty sure Bridger is still fatter. He weighed 16lbs80z at the 2 month appointment. Lily is a little mini you with her glasses and all!!! Love you hope all is well.
Post a Comment