The neighbor kids are driving me crazy. For the first time in my life I want to move to a cabin in the wilderness where my only neighbors are ferocious bears.
I'm happy the neighbor kids are in school now, but school just isn't long enough. It should last until 9 pm. Then maybe the kids wouldn't be ringing my doorbell and pounding on my door every day during Owen's nap.
That is all.
3 comments:
ha ha ha! So is it that your kids are too popular and they just want to play all the time or are they doorbell ditching you? I am assuming it is the first... and I think that my kids are your neighbors. I know they are driving the neighbors so crazy and they won't listen to me, but any chance they get they are over pounding on the neighbors doors. HA ha! KIDS!!!
for your sake I hope Owen is a good sleeper!
Boooooo! Spank those kids! Or at least yell at them. Or maybe just explain naptime etiquette to them or their parents. Although, I'm sure my dog interrupts lots of neighborhood naps, so maybe I'm the one who needs the lecture.
Oh! You need to move to Fallon! (We have no neighbors...and I hate to admit it, but it is rather fun!) When N8 was about 4, and we were in town cleaning a rental, he went next door and just about walked right into the house there--'didn't even know the concept of neighbors!) But since you probably won't move here, I think I'd disconnect my doorbell. :)
Post a Comment