Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Sister Sarah

Isn't Sarah cool? I just talked to her on the phone. I tried to convince her that she needs a blog too... so all her old buddies will know what's going on in her life. She said she wouldn't have anything interesting to post because she dosen't have a baby.

I beg to differ.

Sarah,
I think you should start you new blog with this video of the coolest of party tricks,
THE BROOM TRICK!!!

Here it is (performed by my Sister Sarah)!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree - Sarah is AWESOME. I think everyone who knows her should encourage her to write a blog. Either that or go on the road performing her cool tricks! I'd go see them!

Schmath said...

Sarah, make a blog! You are cool.

Kim Dubois said...

23 seconds? Now that's impressive. Sarah, you should definitely get a blog.