Friday, July 13, 2007

We bought a HOUSE?!

So, we're really buying a house?!

Yesterday we went looking again and I think we may have found a keeper. We put an offer on a cute older home with a great price tag. It's not my BRAND NEW DREAM home, but hopefully it will be a good little investment. We think it has some really great qualities (smallest house in a nice little cult de sac, new roof, new windows, a huge yard...) So, we put an offer on the table and last night we got a call from the sellers saying they'd take it!

I spent all last night freaking out with buyer's remorse. I think I must have looked at every other house listed, changed my mind 100 times, and now I'm feeling better. It really is a darling little house. Drew will LOVE it!

Garrit has been awesome. He's keeping me sane through the stressful purchase. I'm so glad I married him! And I'm so glad we're getting a house!

The End.

3 comments:

Katie Fish said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! That is so exciting, but I can totally see how that would be so scary and stressful at the same time! You'll have to tell me all about it when we get together this week...cause we ARE getting together!

Jessica said...

NICE- WE JUST BOUGHT ONE TOO! You should post a cool picture of it so I can see what it looks like. I really like cute old houses. You have to tell me more about it!!

Jessica said...

It looks COOL!