Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby's First Haircut!

Well, we did it. We finally caved in and took our little Drew to get his hair cut. We went to this little place called Cookie Cutters, a salon for kids with cute chairs shaped like cars and movies for the kids. I was so nervous but Drew did great and his hair looks really cute.

10 comments:

Allison said...

So dang cute!!! It's kinda sad when they get their first cut huh? He looks so much more like a big boy now! I alwasy cut my kids hair and it's still fun to see how cute they look when it's done. Even though before they were still cute! LOL

Jessica said...

He looks so grown up with that cut! Way to be brave Leah, I mean Drew...

EatRunWorkPlay said...

So cute! The salon sounds like the right place to go for their first hair cuts. Where is it located and was it expensive? I need to start maping out a place to go for Sophia's first...it will probably be a few years down the road still...Nick will probably beat her to the barber chair!

Amie Steele said...

It looks so cute...and he did soooo good! Love the new do Drew!!

zippy said...

Wow--he's so-o cute but so grown-up looking now!! What a big boy he was for his first cut--good job Drew!

Marce said...

he is such a little hunk! i love the cut. man, we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

oh he is so cute. I love the knew hair cut.

Camille said...

I love the new cut! He looks soooooooooo cute!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Oh my gosh.. first of all, why don't we have cool places like that in Provo? And second of all.. he is so freakin cute, I can't handle it! Did you ever get going on digital scrapbooking?

melissa said...

wow-he looks so much older-but very handsome!