If you guys need a break, I hear that Colorado is a great place to go on vacation. I even know some people with a spare bedroom you could stay in. Plus, I think that Cameron needs to play with Drew!
That is funny! I do love his new hair cut. We should get together sometime. I know what you mean about this winter wonderland. I wanted to cry when we came back from California and it was snowing here.
i showed these pictures and he said, "awe, i miss drew."
we really do miss you guys in these parts. i love looking at your blog to see the adorable, witty updates you put up. i hope i catch just as wonderful little moments like this one with my baby-to-be! i don't know if it will be possible though...drew is one in a million!
the first part of that comment was supposed to say, "i showed MIKE these pictures" (sorry, somehow i left mike out of it. hopefully that doesn't say something about my psyche)
Seriously?? I don't know how the handsom young man does it! We can't get Hailey to sleep ANYWHERE but her crib! That is So freakin cute! I love it! and, yes, we should do a scrap saturday or something with all the girls! That would be fun!
7 comments:
If you guys need a break, I hear that Colorado is a great place to go on vacation. I even know some people with a spare bedroom you could stay in. Plus, I think that Cameron needs to play with Drew!
Let the boy kid take a nap! Poor kid has to take it where he can get it! LOL Just kidding. Cute pic!!!
That is funny! I do love his new hair cut. We should get together sometime. I know what you mean about this winter wonderland. I wanted to cry when we came back from California and it was snowing here.
That is SO cute!! And his hair looks great...such a good looking boy!!
i showed these pictures and he said, "awe, i miss drew."
we really do miss you guys in these parts. i love looking at your blog to see the adorable, witty updates you put up. i hope i catch just as wonderful little moments like this one with my baby-to-be! i don't know if it will be possible though...drew is one in a million!
the first part of that comment was supposed to say, "i showed MIKE these pictures" (sorry, somehow i left mike out of it. hopefully that doesn't say something about my psyche)
Seriously?? I don't know how the handsom young man does it! We can't get Hailey to sleep ANYWHERE but her crib! That is So freakin cute! I love it! and, yes, we should do a scrap saturday or something with all the girls! That would be fun!
Post a Comment