When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
Tyler and I were amazed at how awesome this kid is! Tyler said he reminds him of Josh Groban. We are totally rooting for him!
Yep...I had goose bumps the whole entire time..and to make him even better, he is sooo dang sweet and kind of shy and humble about how good he is!! Gooooo David A.!!
I am right there with you!!!!!!!!!!
totally agree... i imagined he was singing "imagine" to me.sigh.(so glad to know you're an AI fan. so am i...i plan on posting something about it in the near future... :) )
I LOVE David Archuleta. AMAZING!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tyler and I were amazed at how awesome this kid is! Tyler said he reminds him of Josh Groban. We are totally rooting for him!
Yep...I had goose bumps the whole entire time..and to make him even better, he is sooo dang sweet and kind of shy and humble about how good he is!! Gooooo David A.!!
I am right there with you!!!!!!!!!!
totally agree...
i imagined he was singing "imagine" to me.
sigh.
(so glad to know you're an AI fan. so am i...i plan on posting something about it in the near future... :) )
I LOVE David Archuleta. AMAZING!
Post a Comment