Sunday, July 20, 2008

5 Ways to Drive Yourself Crazy This Summer:

1. Take accounting 2010 at UVU. Make sure your teacher is Vaughn Johnson.
2. Try to sew a slipcover for your Ikea Klippan sofa using only basic junior high home economic skills.
3. Get your husband to take a distance education human biology class as a prerequisite for grad school. Make sure he only has six weeks to complete it and no interest in biology.
4. Attempt about a hundred other home improvement projects all at once so your house looks like a total construction zone.
5. Do all this while trying to raise a rambunctious toddler.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You sure do have a plan to go crazy! I think that you need a vacation!

Kimmy said...

Wow Leah, thats nuts. If you wanna place to "chill" I bet your grandparents would love to have you visit-(although its not easy to "chill" when its 118).
I love your family picture on the side-bar. So cute!

Unknown said...

You need to add this to #5. ...all while staying skinny and fabulous!" ;) Miss you!

Allison said...

Hey if you need help with that slipcover, I can sew and I have successfully recovered my couch a couple times... Relax. A mother's life never slows down. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Camille said...

Yep! That will do it! I am sure some good memories will come from it all!