Drew was playing on the living room floor today while I worked on my homework. After a long period of silence he walked over to me and declared, "I biiite a bug."
"What?" I said, horrified. "You ate a bug??!!!"
"YEAH!" he replied, beaming and enthusiastically smacking his lips, "I biiite a bug!"
I walked over to where he was playing and sure enough, we have ants. Drew was eating them. Yummy!
7 comments:
That's funny! I guess there's nothing wrong with a little extra protein in his diet ha?
Man, I knew he liked to eat, but ants? C'mon Drew. That's disgusting!
That is so funny- we all need to eat bugs from time to time!! I would absolutely love to have you guys come visit! No one ever comes to visit us cause we are always going to visit everyone else- which I understand- but I love company. It is so beautiful here- spring thru fall is amazing. The parks and trails are awesome. We also live about 10 minutes from the Mall of America. And both Minneapolis and St. Paul are the coolest cities only 15 minutes away. Would love to have you! Seriously.
Oh and the weather- it's warm, between 80 and 90 with some humidity depending on the day. It's usually pretty nice.
Oh my gosh I am cracking up!
that is hilarious! what a cute little stud muffin.
leah, i'm sorry i haven't benn in touch with you until now- ellie has had thrush, and my mom was in town last week, so things have been...hectic to say the least. but i wanted to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the blanket! i'd love to call you and tell you- would you email me your phone number? marcichapman@gmail.com anyway, i LOVE it, and guess what, ELLIE loves it! she always is rubbing her face up against it and her hand against it. it's so stinkin cute. i actually posted a couple of pictures of her with it on my blog just now, if you want to check it out :)
I wish we could be there for the bbq this weekend- promise me you'll do another one when football season starts up. mike and i (and ellie) would love that! anyway, thank you again for being so sweet. i love you!
ah, by the way, ellie = marci. :) forgot i was signed in as her...xoxo
Post a Comment