They are a cute bunch. Hey leah, thanks so much for you sweetness! I think that my dad is doing ok. I think it is always hard to loose your dad. The funeral is on Friday at 11. But thanks for your offer to watch my kids. I think that I will be alright. YOu are one great friend. Thanks!!
9 comments:
That is so freakin' cute!~! Love it:)
I love pictures like this! There is nothing cuter than a little boy wanted to be just like his dad!
What a cute picture! I love how little boys always want to do what their daddy is doing! Too fun!
oh my gosh, that is so stinkin cute. i love it.
I still honestly believe that DREW is the cutest kid ever! You should feel super blessed! Wish I could give him a big SQUEESE~
That is so sweet! That's one for the memory book!
too cute! like father like son.
Oh my gosh that is SO cute! I love it!! Makes me very excited to have a little boy! :)
They are a cute bunch. Hey leah, thanks so much for you sweetness! I think that my dad is doing ok. I think it is always hard to loose your dad. The funeral is on Friday at 11. But thanks for your offer to watch my kids. I think that I will be alright. YOu are one great friend. Thanks!!
Post a Comment