My guess is...Washington?!! Am I right? Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm jealous you got to go so many places this year! We need to plan to all go somewhere next year! Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog! You're too sweet!
fun vacation! Looks like the weather was decent for you guys. lucky. never been to forks don't think i ever will. come on i'm not that obsessed. ha ha.
I have no idea where you went...but I had to do a double-take at a few of the pictures. I thought, "Why does Mom have her arm around Uncle Barry?@*..oh, wait, that's not Mom." Love you!
Love all of the pic's...looks like you guys had a blast! Drew is a lucky kid to get to see all of these amazing fun places:) I agree with April..lets plan something for next year! Love ya!
Seattle? How awesome wherever it is. We need to get together. I will be at the Farm at thanksgiving point tomorrow at about 10:00 if you are interested.
11 comments:
My guess is...Washington?!! Am I right? Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm jealous you got to go so many places this year! We need to plan to all go somewhere next year! Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog! You're too sweet!
i love the one of drew sleeping on the log. a true mountain man
Oh What a wonderful time we had! Thanks for posting all those pictures. You have a real creative eye for taking photography! It was so pretty!
Love Mom
Thanks for all the pics! You are a talented photographer! We had fun and isn't it a beautiful part of the world! Let's go again!
Love MOM
fun vacation! Looks like the weather was decent for you guys. lucky. never been to forks don't think i ever will. come on i'm not that obsessed. ha ha.
I have no idea where you went...but I had to do a double-take at a few of the pictures. I thought, "Why does Mom have her arm around Uncle Barry?@*..oh, wait, that's not Mom." Love you!
This is a hard one. I don't know where you went, but can I go there?
Love all of the pic's...looks like you guys had a blast! Drew is a lucky kid to get to see all of these amazing fun places:) I agree with April..lets plan something for next year! Love ya!
Seattle? How awesome wherever it is. We need to get together. I will be at the Farm at thanksgiving point tomorrow at about 10:00 if you are interested.
Not sure where but it looks like the whole family had fun!
you got some really good ones! especially of little grant and drew!
Post a Comment