When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
those are GORGEOUS. holy smokes. i have no idea...santa baby?
can i change my guess to drew?
So not fair!! I'm sure that there are a million men our there who would send this to you. I guess it would have to be someone pretty brave so Garrit doesn't get jealous!
Do Tell!!!!
I'll guess Brett S.
Lucky you. I have no idea. Are you gonna tell us? Or are we gonna be left in the dark? :D
Your visiting teachers or your home teachers?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
those are GORGEOUS. holy smokes. i have no idea...santa baby?
can i change my guess to drew?
So not fair!! I'm sure that there are a million men our there who would send this to you. I guess it would have to be someone pretty brave so Garrit doesn't get jealous!
Do Tell!!!!
I'll guess Brett S.
Lucky you. I have no idea. Are you gonna tell us? Or are we gonna be left in the dark? :D
Your visiting teachers or your home teachers?
Post a Comment