Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pumpkins!

This summer we grew a TON of pumpkins!

Today I cooked three of the smallest ones. With six cups of pumpkin puree I made...

two pumpkin pies



one pumpkin cheesecake



12 pumpkin cinnamon rolls



and two loaves of pumpkin orange spice sweet bread (which were gone before I could get a picture).

I have NO IDEA what to do with the rest of our pumpkins. Please HELP!

4 comments:

Going Full Hippie said...

uh, you could make some more pumpkin goodies and give them to me. that would be a good thing to do.

Shana said...

Wow! Look at you, you domestic goddess!!!!! Can I have your pumpkin cinnamon roll recipe? :D

Tiffany said...

The cinnamon rolls were delicious. I need the recipe! Thanks!

Katie Fish said...

Oh yum!! It all looks amazingly good! Go Leah!

Okay, so Bryson posted a video with some pics of the baby. I've been meaning to do it, but Bryson beat me to it. :) I'll be posting some other ones sometime soon...hopefully. :)