Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I swear this kid is making me bipolar.



I need a vacation.

6 comments:

leannewitney said...

I feel the same way about my 2 year old boy. He is crazy, and doesn't ever stop! It must be a boy thing... He's super cute, btw. -Leanne

Shana said...

Welcome to motherhood! I think it makes us all a little crazy! ;D

LauraBro said...

haha Leah- I love this post!

LauraBro said...

Leah-- who do you have for car insurance? I'd assume you shop around and we gotta change--state farm keeps upping ours-ugh!

Cheri said...

It is so true! Kids are amazing. I just stare in amazement when they can reach all ranges of emotions not only in one day but within one hour and often just in ten minutes. How can one go from happy and laughing to screaming or whining to being sweet to throwing things to throwing a fit and then happy again. Seriously, what are you suppose to do as a mother with this? No reaction is a hard earned trait. lol... Although I am finding it more entertaining to respond calmly, not at all, or with a smile and hug... weird sense of humor I know but it makes me laugh. Especially when they aren't expecting their crazy Mom to respond with tickles or a funny face.

Hang in there! :) At least if you become bi-polar you may be able to understand kids emotions better or you will experience moments of bliss mixed in with the chaos.

Drew is soo cute... all to add to our confusion and bi-polarness as parents!

Cheri said...

btw ... yes I did get to go to the Lewis' party. We missed you!!!
We did mention you a couple different times and how amazing you are!

I hope you are feeling good with this pregnancy. If you are up for it sometime... we would love an outing to Thanksgiving Point (if you still have your pass) or we could go somewhere else fun.