When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
Ha! I forgot how adorable those cheeks were. I want to see belly pics!
LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! Boy has he grown into them! He's still such a cutie pie!
I love that picture, he looks like he at a cow.
Ha Ha! That was really funny! :D
(I meant the picture) But it's funny you say that Garrit because it seems to me that all kids go through a fat stage where you just can't see them for all their baby chubb!
more new pictures please!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha! I forgot how adorable those cheeks were. I want to see belly pics!
LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! Boy has he grown into them! He's still such a cutie pie!
I love that picture, he looks like he at a cow.
Ha Ha! That was really funny! :D
(I meant the picture) But it's funny you say that Garrit because it seems to me that all kids go through a fat stage where you just can't see them for all their baby chubb!
more new pictures please!
Post a Comment