Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Pics!

Were you getting sick of looking at those lame pre-pregnancy pics? I was. Here are some different ones.

Here's what we did for Easter!



And here are some pictures from our Yuma vacation.



These are from our California trip back in April.



And here are some from our St. George trip.



And from our latest Cali trip.



Yeah. All we ever do is go on vacation.

No wonder I haven't been blogging lately.

Enjoy the pics :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys are sure good at going on vacation!! I'm glad that you're having so much fun!!

LauraBro said...

cute! I've been waiting for pics--thanks. hope your pregnancy is going good-when are you due?

Bingham fam said...

YES you guys do go on lots of VACATIONS! FUN I wish I did more of that! HOw ya feeling?

The Fallon Schank's said...

Tooooo cute!!! (And I'm still not tired of the pregnancy pics--you look darling!)
Love YOU!
FDAD

Unknown said...

Drew's hawk is getting pretty legit! I like it! :::insert electronic high five here:::

Oh and PS. I'll pretend I didn't see the "Yuma Vacation" trip pics, being that I am only a couple hours away from Yuma...I'll pretend that you didn't not come see me and were that close! ;)