Leah. This is soooo fun. My friend Aime had these kind of imaging (3D pics??) put together as well as a CD with music. It's awesome! I'm so excited for you! How has your pregnancy gone?
WOW! I can't believe you are due in a few weeks! :) I can't believe my baby is 8 weeks old!
Yeah for getting your body back soon, I know the last few weeks for me I felt huge!... and yeah for the sweet new baby... she is going to be gorgeous... just look at her first photos! Where'd you get the ultrasound photos? Your doctor's office? We're so excited for yoU!
leah! i want to see pictures of your cute pregnant self! i know you will never do it, but the last time i saw you in california you were so cute and pregnant. anyway, i'm bored up here in utah. can i come visit you...please!?!?! i'm so excited for your new baby!
4 comments:
Leah. This is soooo fun. My friend Aime had these kind of imaging (3D pics??) put together as well as a CD with music. It's awesome! I'm so excited for you! How has your pregnancy gone?
Wow leah that is amazing how much detail you can see. she is going to be pretty!
WOW! I can't believe you are due in a few weeks! :)
I can't believe my baby is 8 weeks old!
Yeah for getting your body back soon, I know the last few weeks for me I felt huge!... and yeah for the sweet new baby... she is going to be gorgeous... just look at her first photos!
Where'd you get the ultrasound photos? Your doctor's office?
We're so excited for yoU!
leah! i want to see pictures of your cute pregnant self! i know you will never do it, but the last time i saw you in california you were so cute and pregnant. anyway, i'm bored up here in utah. can i come visit you...please!?!?! i'm so excited for your new baby!
Post a Comment