Congrats! She is beautiful! You beat us to the finish line... Small Paul was born on the 18th, they must have planned the 37 week deliveries ahead of time. Do you think they will always be "competing cousins"? Love you guys - Paul, Laura, Savannah, Shelby, Reagan, Shawn, and Small Paul
16 comments:
WAHOO for little girls - congrats!
Congratulations, Leah! She's gorgeous!!
Aww. I love her too.
YEA... Congrats! She's a doll =) You are Jess must have planned the due date!! hahaha!
Yayyy for baby Lily. This is soooo exciting! I love to see how wonderful all my homies are doing. Love you hun!
so cute. congrats.
Oh she's so so cute! Congratulations!!
Hooray! Congratulations! We love little girls around here.
Congrats Leah SHe is so beautiful
congrats leah. drew looks thrilled to have a baby in the house. sooo cute!!!!
Congrats! I think she looks like Grant did as a baby- you can tell they are related... She's gorgeous!
She's so cute! I can't wait to meet her.
cute!! how early was she?
Congratulations! she's adorable! How's mommy? hope all is going well! two kids is fun (after a few weeks maybe :-)
Congrats! She is beautiful! You beat us to the finish line... Small Paul was born on the 18th, they must have planned the 37 week deliveries ahead of time. Do you think they will always be "competing cousins"?
Love you guys - Paul, Laura, Savannah, Shelby, Reagan, Shawn, and Small Paul
Congrats! She looks ready to roll down the baby runway. :)
Post a Comment