Yay a new blog post with pictures! So happy. What did Drew stick his face in? Ohhh Lily chocolate face Jacobson... I love that little baby! She is so cute!
Hey sweetie. The kids are beautiful! I am soo happy for you. I hope Garrit is loving being a counselor. I should catch up sometime and see what it's been like for him.
6 comments:
What cute kids!!!
Your kids are the best!
I bet they keep you laughing!
Yay a new blog post with pictures! So happy. What did Drew stick his face in? Ohhh Lily chocolate face Jacobson... I love that little baby! She is so cute!
I think I see now that Lily looks a lot like you Leah. Cute kids, Lots of fun!
gosh, your kids are so dang cute. i love those faces!!!
Hey sweetie. The kids are beautiful! I am soo happy for you. I hope Garrit is loving being a counselor. I should catch up sometime and see what it's been like for him.
Post a Comment