Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to US!

Did you know that three out of four Jacobsons in our little family have September birthdays? The kids have birthdays three days apart and Garrit's birthday is four days later. Somehow I though it would be really fun to have all the birthdays together. (I really like virgos.) As it turns out, it's not that fun. Actually, it was a really stressful month. No one got a real birthday party because we've been so busy with our surprise bathroom and kitchen makeovers. (SURPRISE! I'll tell you about those later...) And so I'm thinking of switching Drew's birthday to March and Lily's to July.

We did go to Park City on a little stay-cation to celebrate Garrit's birthday and to give the kids a bath. (They were sick of taking showers in the downstairs bathroom while our master bath is under construction.) Here are the pics.

Lily ready to go swimmin'.



Dad and Lil' hot tubbin'.



Drew loves to swim!



Mom and Lil' walking around downtown.



Dad and Drew on the alpine slide.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm excited to see the surprise renovations! I love the picture of drew in the hot tub by the way... he looks like such a stud there.

Tiffany Johnson said...

Great pics! And i'm excited too to see the renovations! I love your projects! :-)