Sunday, March 9, 2008

Poop

When Garrit and I first started dating, we talked for hours about all things romantic. Then we had a baby.

Now we talk about... poop. Here's an excerpt from a recent conversation:

Garrit (holding Drew and sniffing Drew's pants): Whew!!! Wow, Honey, smell this. Ugg. That smells HORRIBLE!
Leah: No, thank you.
Garrit: No, seriously, come smell this. You have to experience this.
Leah: No, if it smells bad, I really don't want to smell it.
Garrit (with a sideways grin): Honey, you have GOT to smell this. It'll rock your world. And clear your sinuses.
Leah (obviously grossed out): No! I'm making dinner! Good greif, Garrit, if it smells so bad go change that stinky diaper!!!
Garrit (after changing Drew's diaper): That looked like a fresh cow pie. It was like a puddle of mud. Hmm... I wonder if that's where the band got it's name.

How ROMANTIC!

3 comments:

Amie Steele said...

I am seriously laughing my head off....that is so funny! Oh how things change after marriage!

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm so looking forward to that! :) You guys are so funny. It was great to see you all on Saturday!

Janae said...

I love your blog, you make me laugh.