I think it made like five dozen buttery, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth, chocolaty cookies and I think I gained my "freshman fifteen" eating five dozen of those buttery, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth, chocolaty cookies in one week. I've tried
Sadly, I think I may have lost that recipe! Ever since the move, I can't find the cookbook I wrote the recipe in! Now, every time I try to make chocolate chip cookies, they taste like garbage.
So, I need everyone's help. Schmath, Kim, Dan, Marlo... Does ANYONE have Sara's cookie recipe? Do you have a recent email address for Sara? I tried to contact her a few months ago but couldn't reach her. Sara, are you out there? Garrit keeps asking me if I've, "found Sara Duncan's recipe yet?" Please help!
10 comments:
I miss those cookies too. Sorry, I don't have the recipe though.
Hey, if you find the recipe...email it to me! I'm all of a sudden craving Sara's chocolate chip cookies....and I don't even know Sara!
Yeah I'm with Amie! Sounds so good to not pass it along. So find it would you!!!!
Leah! You found me, and then I lost you, but I found you again! I think I might randomly have the recipe you are looking for. Heather Walker made a recipe that started with two sticks of butter and ended with everyone knocking down her door for the recipe. Here it is:
1 c. butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/3 c. flour
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 c. oatmeal
1 c. chocolate chips
Mix. Bake for 9 minutes at 375.
Hope you enjoy! It's good to read about how your cute family is doing!!
I feel so useful and needed right now. I wonder what I could get you to do for this.
Have you tried searching on Facebook? I did a search for "Sara Duncan" and there is a girl by that name in Salt Lake. Could be her...
I have to admit that I have absolutely no recollection of Sara Duncan ever making cookies. Not even once. Weird. And I have no idea where she is located. if you find her could you let her know that I need a haircut?
Oh my goodness. You are too intelligent for posting about cc cookies. They are the food of heaven. I am definitely positive of it. I don't know who she is, but I hope Heavenly Father is blessing Sara Duncan. A lot. She's bringing lots of people happiness.
Leah, the chocolate cookies were divine, as well as the whole entire dinner Sunday! You are such the hostess and you home is so darn cute~ Thanks again for having us all up and for planning an entire dinner around my family :) You are so thoughtful...we are so glad to have you in our family!
K, girl... no more of this 'let's get together' and then never doing it. I need your expertise on shopping. I'll have to tell you what my ideas are lately. Then you can help me pull it off!!!
Post a Comment