When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
How come you guys get to go home all the time? I'm jealous.
What a fun trip! So I haven't seen Emily since she got home, but she looks so much like you (especially with the long hair). Very Cool!
Drew is so cute!!! What a big boy he is. I love his hair. I want to see him in real life!!!
soooo cute! Looks like you guys are having a blast in Cali! Love all of the pictures! See you back in the promised land soon:))
Fun pictures! I'm glad you're getting to have a vacation! I'm jealous! And Leah, your sister does look a lot like you! Cute!
Hey when did you guys go to Cali? Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am very jealous! Ps Drew is so DANG CUTE!
I wish I came with you!
oh, your family is so cute, I can't even stand it.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How come you guys get to go home all the time? I'm jealous.
What a fun trip! So I haven't seen Emily since she got home, but she looks so much like you (especially with the long hair). Very Cool!
Drew is so cute!!! What a big boy he is. I love his hair. I want to see him in real life!!!
soooo cute! Looks like you guys are having a blast in Cali! Love all of the pictures! See you back in the promised land soon:))
Fun pictures! I'm glad you're getting to have a vacation! I'm jealous! And Leah, your sister does look a lot like you! Cute!
Hey when did you guys go to Cali? Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am very jealous! Ps Drew is so DANG CUTE!
I wish I came with you!
oh, your family is so cute, I can't even stand it.
Post a Comment