Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the March for Babies! We had a great time and raised over 600 dollars!!! Here are some photos from the event:


Drew loved the bubble machine and his cool balloon.


Drew and Mom loving the slide.

We talked to so many people whose lives were affected by prematurity - parents, grandparents, and kids. It was great to hear their stories. It's amazing what modern medicine can do!

We also learned more about the March of Dimes. If you'd like to learn more about improving the health of your baby visit www.marchofdimes.com.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that you are supporting such a good cause - WAY TO BE! I don't think that we're coming to Utah any time soon, so maybe you guys should come to Colorado...

Katie Fish said...

Awww, I wanted to do that!! I'll have to look into it more. You're a great example Leah!

Lindsay said...

Leah, you are so pretty.