Friday, May 30, 2008

Remeber When...

I think it must be wedding season because I've been feeling VERY nostalgic lately. I'm dying to go back to my wedding day.. or at least find my lost wedding video! Yesterday I started making a new slide show with some wedding pics and ended up adding all kinds of photos of family and friends. I was supposed to be cleaning my house but... these pics are more fun! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Way cute pics! Can Drew possibley get any cuter? Seriously! He's always been so dang cute!

Mary Kalree said...

Oh what fun. The wedding pictures were beautiful! And I didn't realize Drew was such the chunky baby!! Cute, cute, cute!

The Mathews said...

Cute- I thought these pictures were supposed to be about YOUR family!! The random ones of me and grant are cute... I like that I look like a witch with my long nose in the swing one!! haha

Sarah said...

I loved those pictures! Especially Drew's double chin. (Rochelle, you do not have a witch nose.)

lonnyanddeanne said...

hello...this is donny, love the slide show! Ya we would love to know what your fams itinerary was. We have chosen to go to kruger for the first few days, then we booked 3 nights at a more expensive lodge in the sabi sands private reserve. Leanne would love to have some more company...hint, hint! You 2should come!