When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
HE HAS GOT THE HEAD BOB DOWN. HE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE HIS MO HAWK. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH LITTLE TYTAN'S HAIR. HE IS BALDING ALREADY!
Oh, Leah! My heart just melted! And what a perfect song to have in the background. xoxo
TOOOOO CUTE! He already dances better than Brandon! What a cutie!
So cute!!! We miss you! We'll come visit soon.
hahahahahahha....oh man, I'm laughing SO hard right now that I'm crying. I think I just watched it like 10 times in a row. lololol. That is awesome...borderline radical. No wait, it's just plain rad. My nephew rocks! haha
how cute is that! he definitely takes after his mom's sweet moves!
Lauren Hill...The boy has got some major taste. He is such a doll Leah, what a joy to watch. Luv ya!!
That is so stinkin cute! He's gonna be a little heartbreaker. What am I talking about? He already is!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HE HAS GOT THE HEAD BOB DOWN. HE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE HIS MO HAWK. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH LITTLE TYTAN'S HAIR. HE IS BALDING ALREADY!
Oh, Leah! My heart just melted! And what a perfect song to have in the background. xoxo
Oh, Leah! My heart just melted! And what a perfect song to have in the background. xoxo
TOOOOO CUTE! He already dances better than Brandon! What a cutie!
So cute!!! We miss you! We'll come visit soon.
hahahahahahha....oh man, I'm laughing SO hard right now that I'm crying. I think I just watched it like 10 times in a row. lololol. That is awesome...borderline radical. No wait, it's just plain rad. My nephew rocks! haha
how cute is that! he definitely takes after his mom's sweet moves!
Lauren Hill...The boy has got some major taste. He is such a doll Leah, what a joy to watch. Luv ya!!
That is so stinkin cute! He's gonna be a little heartbreaker. What am I talking about? He already is!
Post a Comment