So, I'm totally interested in this talk, but it stopped halfway through. (What's the title of it?) You would think I know all the answer, it's all part of the plan, etc., but I have no clue. I still wake up every morning thinking, "What in the world am I doing here?" I vaguely remember buying a plane ticket and signing a rent agreement, but most of the time I feel like I was dumped out of the back of a Mafia truck.
3 comments:
So, I'm totally interested in this talk, but it stopped halfway through. (What's the title of it?) You would think I know all the answer, it's all part of the plan, etc., but I have no clue. I still wake up every morning thinking, "What in the world am I doing here?" I vaguely remember buying a plane ticket and signing a rent agreement, but most of the time I feel like I was dumped out of the back of a Mafia truck.
LOVE the family picture to the right! What a gorgeous family!
I LOVE the family picture to the right! What a gorgeous family :>
Post a Comment