When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
She is so beautiful.... and she totally has your cheeks! Love it =)
You are so lucky to have such a great photographer in your family. Those pictures are so cute. Lily is beautiful! Aren't you glad she's a girl?
What a dolly! Congratulations!We love you!
So sweet. Congrats! I'm only a month behind on checking blogs because of a computer virus....grr. So I just realized TODAY that you had the baby. I hope all is going well! She looks so sweet and I love the name.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is so beautiful.... and she totally has your cheeks! Love it =)
You are so lucky to have such a great photographer in your family. Those pictures are so cute. Lily is beautiful! Aren't you glad she's a girl?
What a dolly! Congratulations!
We love you!
So sweet. Congrats! I'm only a month behind on checking blogs because of a computer virus....grr. So I just realized TODAY that you had the baby. I hope all is going well! She looks so sweet and I love the name.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment