HAHAHA! I love your little guy, he always has something planned... Hope you are doing great, Kris said to tell you if you ever need a break, he may too... He would love to just sit with your babe for a little bit.
They'll be bestest friends and bestest enemies and love each other to pieces at the same time! If 1 is fun, then 2 is wahoo!!! (In time, three will be yippee!) Love you!
Man, I had to talk Sarah INTO touching the baby! Like it was a big deal to touch her hand or whatever. She has personal space and stranger anxiety issues.
YOu don't know me - we have met once maybe, I am Debbie's neice on the Schank side - I had to comment because I had my second in January and had some very similar experiences with my 2 year old boy and the new baby!!!! Now she can crawl away from him, so I'm not so worried about leaving them alone for a few minutes, but it is quite the experience at first! Kylan kept wanting to jump over baby sister - not the best idea!
8 comments:
HAHAHA! I love your little guy, he always has something planned... Hope you are doing great, Kris said to tell you if you ever need a break, he may too... He would love to just sit with your babe for a little bit.
Sounds a lot like my life lately!
Well at least he is honest! :)
They'll be bestest friends and bestest enemies and love each other to pieces at the same time!
If 1 is fun, then 2 is wahoo!!! (In time, three will be yippee!)
Love you!
Ummm, good idea. By the way I changed our blog it is now thestickneyfamily.blogspot.com
Man, I had to talk Sarah INTO touching the baby! Like it was a big deal to touch her hand or whatever. She has personal space and stranger anxiety issues.
Ha! What a great Drew quote! I want more!
YOu don't know me - we have met once maybe, I am Debbie's neice on the Schank side - I had to comment because I had my second in January and had some very similar experiences with my 2 year old boy and the new baby!!!! Now she can crawl away from him, so I'm not so worried about leaving them alone for a few minutes, but it is quite the experience at first! Kylan kept wanting to jump over baby sister - not the best idea!
Post a Comment