That kid cracks me up! I'm still laughing from the last post with the growling and pushing.
I think Drew should come over for a play date. In fact, I was thiiiiis close to stopping by the other day on my drive down 10th East, but then I remembered how my house/pajamas/kids look when I'm not expecting company and I decided against it. So next time I'll call first. How 'bout it?
2 comments:
That kid cracks me up! I'm still laughing from the last post with the growling and pushing.
I think Drew should come over for a play date. In fact, I was thiiiiis close to stopping by the other day on my drive down 10th East, but then I remembered how my house/pajamas/kids look when I'm not expecting company and I decided against it. So next time I'll call first. How 'bout it?
Time to move her up to the next clothing size.
Post a Comment