When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
And her cousin's tummy... I love her! She's adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Oh my goodness! She is adorable! She must be one great eater! She looks like her chubbiness might be painful! LOL
Leah, you're funny. Although I have a really hard time believing your thighs look like that.
She is EXTREMELY cute!
how cute!!! I just want to tickle those cute chunky legs!!! the reason I keep calling is I want to scedule a time to see you guys and have a play date while we are in ut ;) I bet your thighs look like that -ha! ;) skinny winny Leah.
That is amazing! It's the calves that are the craziest. Wow.
Those thighs are the BEST! I remember when Drew looked like that. Those were the good old Provo days, right? ;-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And her cousin's tummy... I love her! She's adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Oh my goodness! She is adorable! She must be one great eater! She looks like her chubbiness might be painful! LOL
Leah, you're funny. Although I have a really hard time believing your thighs look like that.
She is EXTREMELY cute!
how cute!!! I just want to tickle those cute chunky legs!!! the reason I keep calling is I want to scedule a time to see you guys and have a play date while we are in ut ;) I bet your thighs look like that -ha! ;) skinny winny Leah.
That is amazing! It's the calves that are the craziest. Wow.
Those thighs are the BEST! I remember when Drew looked like that. Those were the good old Provo days, right? ;-)
Post a Comment