Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

When I got pregnant with Lily, I did NOT want to have a girl. I remember waiting in my OB's office right before my 20 week ultrasound. I kept saying, "Please don't let it be a girl!" I was so terrified that if I had a little girl, she would be a funny looking, stubborn little brat like her mother:)

What an idiot I was. Little girls are THE BEST! I'm sure she'll give me grief later... but right now Lily is PERFECT! She is such a peach. And she is SO CUTE!!! I just love her to pieces. She melts my heart every day.

Here are some pictures of our little princess.

Looking for dandelions in the backyard this Spring.


Playing in Aunt Emily's pool


Making faces for the camera.


Miss Lily the Librarian.




Her first pony ride at Draper Days.


Kissing her brother :)




Ice Cream at the Gateway Mall


Playing in the fountains.




All ready to go!


Trying to be just like her brother.




Swimming with Beach Grandpa:)


Kickin' it at the Marriott.


With her idol, Minnie Mouse.




Checking on her pie at Minnie's House.


Heisman Trophy Pose... in her tutu.


All Aboard! On the train with her cousins.



Eating watermelon on a hot summer day.




She's so perfect, her eye drool sticks to her face in heart shapes.


Our little princess!

7 comments:

Schmath said...

She's so cute, and she looks just like you! I love the heart-shaped tear. Hanne's into girly stuff too. We should get them together for a princess tea party or something.

The Mathews Family said...

I was terrified when I got pregnant with Reagan that she would be a girl. Then I was really terrified when I heard that she was in fact a "she". Then she arrived. Girls rock. Boys are great, but girls are a whole different kind of fun. I'm excited that I get to do it again soon!

The Fallon Schank's said...

She is adorable. We are so very thankful for her (and you!)

hb said...

She is adorable! As much as I LOVE my boys, there really is something special about a girl. sweet pictures!

Blue said...

Such fun pictures of beautiful Lily! She's a doll!

Emily said...

I love that last one. Yay for tons of pictures of cute Lily! I miss her!

LauraBro said...

(heart) this post!