If you're thinking of going, admission was $10 a person but there was a lot to see. Plan on spending at least 2 hours and make sure you ride the cow train. Try to get on when the 16 year old kid is driving the train... he drove so fast I thought the whole train was going to tip. What a thrill.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Cornbelly's
Tonight for family home evening we checked out Cornbelly's, the corn maze and pumpkin patch, in Lehi. Drew LOVED it! His favorite part was the maze. There was some pretty corny (sorry, I couldn't resist) music playing and Drew danced from the beginning of the maze to the end. We were hoping to get there early so I could get some pictures of Drew in the pumpkin patch, but it gets dark so quickly now! We were too late! I'll have to get some more pumpkin pictures when it's light.



If you're thinking of going, admission was $10 a person but there was a lot to see. Plan on spending at least 2 hours and make sure you ride the cow train. Try to get on when the 16 year old kid is driving the train... he drove so fast I thought the whole train was going to tip. What a thrill.
If you're thinking of going, admission was $10 a person but there was a lot to see. Plan on spending at least 2 hours and make sure you ride the cow train. Try to get on when the 16 year old kid is driving the train... he drove so fast I thought the whole train was going to tip. What a thrill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Drew looks so much like you in this first picture - what a cutie!
a COW train! too exciting. I decided that I pretty much am jealous. On tuesday we went with the young women on a hayride and then had a bonfire. it was free, but there was definitely no cow train.
This makes me miss my baby! He looks so good with the pumkins. I went to a cornmaze too but I bet it would've been more exciting if Drew was there. love you bubba
Post a Comment