So, I noticed how cute your dress was, and went looking for a better picture of it and realized that you are wearing plaid pants in the other pictures! What happened? Did the monkeys throw stuff at you?
Hey it is Jessica Shipley. I was excited to hear from you. So are you guys still in Provo? If you are around we should plan a little get together. Drew is darling. Such a little boy. I love boys!!! Thanks for the Ira pep talk it makes me feel a little better about the name. I think it is growing on me.
5 comments:
Way cute!!!
I miss seeing Baby DREW! Leah, you are the greatest mom ever! Way to keep your kid entertained!
So, I noticed how cute your dress was, and went looking for a better picture of it and realized that you are wearing plaid pants in the other pictures! What happened? Did the monkeys throw stuff at you?
Schmath,
Maybe you are thinking Sarah is me? Sarah is wearing the skirt and I am wearing the pants.
Hmmm. We actually do look a lot alike in these picts.
Does that explain it?
Leah,
Hey it is Jessica Shipley. I was excited to hear from you. So are you guys still in Provo? If you are around we should plan a little get together. Drew is darling. Such a little boy. I love boys!!! Thanks for the Ira pep talk it makes me feel a little better about the name. I think it is growing on me.
Post a Comment