Monday, October 8, 2007
Midnight Snack
Last night at about midnight, Drew woke up crying HYSTERICALLY. He was thrashing in his crib and when I picked him up, he started thrashing in my arms. I tried to give him a bottle and rock him but he cried and cried and wouldn't settle down. After about 5 minutes, Garrit got up to see what was going on. He also tried his best to comfort Drew but Drew kept screaming. We were really worried because little Drew looked like he was in terrible pain. Right as we were about to pack up for the E.R., Garrit decided to try one more tactic to get the poor kid to calm down. He opened the fridge and set Drew down in front of it. That did the trick. I guess Baby just wanted a midnight snack.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know thats how I get when I'm hungry!! Poor baby! No really, I have had that happen with both of my boys before. It's scary and stressful! The weirdest things help them calm down too. Next time try a warm bath and some motrin. Ya just never know!
Post a Comment