Today is a great day to save money on groceries at Albertsons! There are TONS of goodies on sale and lots of "printables" (printable coupons) to match the sale items. If you haven't been collecting your coupon inserts from the Sunday paper (which you should be doing, by the way) you can still take advantage of great prices on groceries by matching the sale items with printable coupons.
You will need to register with Pinching Your Pennies as well as some of the coupon sites to print your coupons. This will take some time but it's well worth it. Just make sure when you register, you click the boxes that say, "I do not want to receive your emails" or your inbox will fill up fast!
You can usually print two to three coupons from each site, so if you want to stock up on an item, use one coupon per item. Read the fine print on each coupon. Most say, "one coupon per purchase" which means, "one coupon per item".
You may NOT photocopy coupons (it is illegal... don't do it!) The website will only allow you to print as many coupons as they want you to have. (They do this by allowing a certain number of coupons to be printed per ip address.)
Here is a link to the Pinching Your Pennies shopping list with sale rankings (shown by the number of stars... five stars = killer deal), the item, the sale price, the applicable coupon links, and the final price shown.
You can view the Utah Albertsons ad online. I would make a shopping list with the quantity of items you plan to buy before you shop. There are some things in the ad that you must by in specific quantities to get the sale price. Read and plan carefully.
The key to shopping a sale with coupons is planning so (as I just said) PLAN YOUR TRIP CAREFULLY! And don't take your kids with you; you'll need to concentrate. I recommend printing, planning, and shopping when you have minimal distractions. Don't worry if you don't have time to do this today, the sale goes until next Tuesday.
Good luck and happy shopping! (And feel free to ask if you have questions... you inevitably will.) For more information on coupons, sales, and saving money, visit the forums at www.pinchingyourpennies.com
2 comments:
Thanks for the tips Leah! Hey we scheduled our Cali trip, we are leaving the 10th and returning on the 16th....I can't wait, we would love you to join us!! I know short notice, but worth a try:)
I love your couponness! I just wish we had more good couponers here in Colorado so I didn't have to figure so much out by myself!
Post a Comment