Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Funny... and true.

Today as I was reading more about the issue of gay marriage, I came across a forum where someone posted this:

"I think it's funny to see the term 'homophobic' used when someone is against gay marriage. Would it be useful to use the term 'hetero-phobic' for those are pro gay marriage?"

Funny... and true. Please don't call me a homophobic, okay? I promise I'm not afraid of gay people. I like gay people. I'm just trying to protect my marriage, my family, and my freedom of religion.

The End.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love to read what you write and the stances that you have taken. Way to go.

Amanda said...

Thank you for your courage. You are a great example and I completely agree!

Bingham fam said...

HEy I know what you mean about HOMOPHOBIA! I hate that word. I have friends that are gay and I still love them... Just because I don't believe in their lifestyle does not mean that I am scared of them or trying to descriminate against them. I like that you are trying to protect your beliefs. I am right with you SISTER!!!