Sunday, September 7, 2008

Surprise!!!



Ha Ha! Just Kidding. Did I get you? I found this picture on our old computer today and, well, I just couldn't resist.

Wow. And I just found some REALLY interesting pictures of Ben and some of Todd. You guys better be nice to me or I'm going to post these.

9 comments:

Garrit Jacobson said...

Who's that homeless guy in the picture with you?

Sarah said...

Funny. You got me. I still believe that's why you want me to stay in Utah. You're still on my suspicious list. You and Kim.

Amie Steele said...

Okay, that was just downright rude....I was really excited to have yet another niece or nephew..Don't do that again unless it's for real!!:) Love ya, and thanks for the fabulous party Friday!

The Mathews said...

Yes, we thought you were prego- but then I realized that we have the book that you are holding up- so it must not be a recent picture! I think you should post the pics of Ben and Todd!! YEAH!
-Rochelle

Bingham fam said...

You are soooooo TRICKY!!! He he. I was like too bad she probably didn't have time to get that great insurance. OH that will be a happy day when the next beautiful baby of yours comes!!

April said...

You got me sooo excited too! I thought we'd have babies close together! Darn! I think since you did that, you'll have to get pregnant soon! lol!

Unknown said...

Leah. Do not play with grandparents emotions! It is not nice! BE NICE!

Love Mom

carly said...

well, you did get me! ps, when in the world am i ever going to see you? i've lived in utah for almost 2 years now! this is so sad!

Camille said...

Fooled me! Nice!