I just got back from the Campbells sale at Albertsons. I got $131.00 in groceries for just $31.00 plus tax and I didn't have to steal anything! You guys are paying too much for your groceries. I think it's time for a couponing class. Who's in?
I'm all for the coupon class. It's funny that you saw my book on hold at the library. I almost called you on Friday because as I was getting my book on hold (which I couldn't actually check out because I reached my maximum limit of 30 items), I saw that you had The Host on hold and I wondered how long you have waited to get that one! I guess I'll have to be careful what I check out now too! p.s. Look at you go on taking a political stand! Good for you! You missed the political discussion last night. We'll have to continue discussion on our morning walks starting Monday at 6:30 a.m.!!!
Leah, I need your class NOW! Have you seen that blog called Frugal is Fabulous (or something like that)? I think you should start a blog like that, seriously. I think your tips are better anyway!
i tried it once...i just couldn't keep up. I think it would be so much easier if i wasn't going to school and working. plus, everytime i went to get whatever was on sale with my coupon it would be gone! darn stay at home mom's got there before me everytime!
Hmmmm. Not to be skeptical or anything...but I remember seeing a blog about the billions of boxes of Cheerios or Grape Nuts or something breakfasty in your pantry that you picked up dirt cheap. Is this another one of THOSE sales? Do you now have 143 cans of Campbell's split pea and sardine soup in your cupboard?
14 comments:
I'm all for the coupon class. It's funny that you saw my book on hold at the library. I almost called you on Friday because as I was getting my book on hold (which I couldn't actually check out because I reached my maximum limit of 30 items), I saw that you had The Host on hold and I wondered how long you have waited to get that one! I guess I'll have to be careful what I check out now too! p.s. Look at you go on taking a political stand! Good for you! You missed the political discussion last night. We'll have to continue discussion on our morning walks starting Monday at 6:30 a.m.!!!
Leah, I need your class NOW! Have you seen that blog called Frugal is Fabulous (or something like that)? I think you should start a blog like that, seriously. I think your tips are better anyway!
I am all in!
i tried it once...i just couldn't keep up. I think it would be so much easier if i wasn't going to school and working. plus, everytime i went to get whatever was on sale with my coupon it would be gone! darn stay at home mom's got there before me everytime!
who wouldn't like to save money? We could make it an enrichment group....ha ha..can you see me rolling my eyes? ;)
definitely in!!!! just tell me when and where?
How in the world did you do that?!
I'm in.
Mom
Hmmmm. Not to be skeptical or anything...but I remember seeing a blog about the billions of boxes of Cheerios or Grape Nuts or something breakfasty in your pantry that you picked up dirt cheap. Is this another one of THOSE sales? Do you now have 143 cans of Campbell's split pea and sardine soup in your cupboard?
I so wish I lived near you so you could train me! I envy you people!!
ME! ME! ME!
Wow Leah- thats seriously impressive!
Sign me up. I want good deals too!
Sign me up. I want good deals too!
So, I am going to Albertson's tomorrow. Where do I get the aforementioned printable mystical coupons? I am ready to save, save, save.
Post a Comment